Black Friday Sweepstakes Rules
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
This Sweepstakes is being sponsored by the following company, located at the following address:
DUDE DAD CO
1725 Heath parkway
Fort Collins Co 80524
This Sweepstakes is open to all residents of the United States.
Sweepstakes entrants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
Employees of DUDE DAD CO and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible for entry.
This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
III. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES.
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
Winning a prize in this Sweepstakes is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
IV. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
The Sweepstakes begins on November 24th, 2022 at 12am and ends on November 28th, 2022 at 12am.
Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using any of the following methods:1. By Mail
2. By Email
3. Submit an order for over $50 at DudeDad.com
V. ENTRY METHODS.
By mail option will be available during Sweepstakes Period by mailing participants full name, address, and phone number to:
Dude Dad Co
1725 Heath Parkway
Fort Collins, Co 80525
Or by emailing to:
Or any order placed on DudeDad.com for $50 or more during the Sweepstakes Period will also be eligible to win.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
No purchase is necessary to win. A purchase does not enhance an entrant's chances of winning.
The following prizes of the following approximate values will be awarded to the Sweepstakes winners:
4 contestants will each win one of the following:
$500 Visa Gift Card
No other prize substitution is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
The prizes are non-transferrable.
Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
Acceptance of a prize grants the Sponsor permission to use the winners' entry, name, and likeness for advertising, promotion, and trade without further compensation or remuneration unless prohibited by law.
VII. PRIZE DRAWING.
4 winners will be chosen during the time period of the sweepstakes. A Visa gift card will be placed in their order box or sent to them via mail with their mail in entry letter.
The odds of being selected depend on the total number of entries received.
IX. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but limited to, fraud, virus, unauthorized human intervention, or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
X. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted, or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability, or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower, or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure;
2. Unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes;
3. Mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing, or typographical errors;
4. Lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, postage-due, or misdirected mail, entries, application downloads, or text messages;
5. Any other errors or problems in the administration with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winners, the cancellation or postponement of the event, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries, or any Sweepstakes-related materials;
6. Injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt, or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto)
Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees.
Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
36. The Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to the form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Colorado.
37. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, and interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Colorado.
XIII. WINNER LIST.
To request the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
1725 Heath parkway
Fort Collins Co 80524
Winners List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date listed above